Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this Site. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this Site!
PAX PROGRAMS INCORPORATED (“PAX Programs Incorporated”) may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the PAX Programs Incorporated Web Site (“PAX Programs Incorporated Site,” “Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women Site,” the “Web Site” or the “Site,”) will mean you accept those changes.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on the site. Your use of the site shall be deemed to be your understanding of, and agreement, to each of the terms and conditions set forth below.
All information and materials on this Site, including but not limited to, text, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (the “Materials”), are the copyrighted works and other forms of intellectual property of PAX Programs Incorporated or third parties who have authorized use of the Materials on this Site, unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or Materials on the Site. Unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or materials on the Site, PAX Programs Incorporated grants you only the limited license to display the Materials on your personal computer or personal wireless device, and to copy and download such Materials, provided that: (1) any copyright, trademark or other notice appearing on such Materials is also retained by, displayed, copied, or downloaded as part of the Materials, and is not removed or obscured, and (2) such display, copy, or download is used solely for your personal information. Such Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, displayed, or broadcast in any manner or for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to nor will you modify, edit, alter, or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. This limited right terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination of this limited right of display, User agrees to immediately erase or otherwise destroy any downloaded and printed Materials. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no legal right, title, or interest in or to the Materials other than a limited right of display.
PAX Programs Incorporated is a venue for content supplied by third parties and visitors to its Site. Accordingly, PAX Programs Incorporated has no specific prior review process or editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, members or any other User of this Site, are those of the respective parties and not necessarily those of PAX Programs Incorporated. Neither PAX Programs Incorporated nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
There may be links established between this Site and other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of, or maintained by, PAX Programs Incorporated. Such links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by PAX Programs Incorporated of those sites. PAX Programs Incorporated undertakes no obligation to monitor such sites, and User agrees that PAX Programs Incorporated is not responsible for the content of such sites, or any technical or other problems associated with any such third-party Site, links, or usage. You further agree that in the event that you establish a link from any other site to the Site, you will immediately discontinue such link upon receiving written notice from PAX Programs Incorporated of its objection to any such link.
PAX Programs Incorporated may, in its sole discretion and at intervals of its sole choosing, modify this Site and/or the Site Use Agreements/Policies connected with them at any time and without prior notice. It is the responsibility of each User to monitor such changes, and to determine whether or not to continue to access and use the Site based upon any such changes.
User’s access to Site will be subject to PAX Programs Incorporated’s authorization to access the Site. PAX Programs Incorporated reserves the right to terminate User’s access to the Site at any time without notice, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if you violate these Terms) or for no reason. While PAX Programs Incorporated’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and recommend any necessary corrective action, PAX Programs Incorporated does not represent that it will nor is it required to either actively monitor such behavior or to provide such notice to you. PAX Programs Incorporated’s right to terminate User’s access is in addition to all other legal or equitable remedies available to PAX Programs Incorporated hereunder, which rights are fully and expressly reserved by PAX Programs Incorporated. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, User shall cease to use or further access any PAX Programs Incorporated Content or Services and be liable for any unauthorized attempts to do so via any means.
1. You understand that all concepts, information and materials on this Site (including without limitation trademarks, logos, graphics and images) (the “Materials”) are the proprietary property of PAX Programs Incorporated and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Submissions made by you or other participants are not considered part of the Materials, but are subject to the restrictions set forth below. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of PAX Programs Incorporated, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of PAX Programs Incorporated.
2. You have the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials provided that: (1) any copyright and trademark notices appearing on such Materials are also displayed, copied or downloaded as part of the Materials, and are not removed, moved, or obscured, and (2) such display, copy, or download is solely for your personal informational use. This limited right to access, display, and use of the Site terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms.
3. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. The Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, or broadcast in any manner, or for any purpose, unless expressly authorized to do so by PAX Programs Incorporated, in advance, and in writing.
4. You agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the proprietary nature of the Materials. Without limiting all of the foregoing, you agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to your clients or to others, except with the prior written permission of PAX Programs Incorporated.
5. Unless expressly indicated otherwise herein by PAX Programs Incorporated, even if you have previously obtained PAX Programs Incorporated’s written permission to use any Materials or Submissions, you must obtain such written consent each time before again using any Materials or Submissions from this Site.
6. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest of any kind on any legal basis in or to the Materials or the Submissions of any party.
7. Upon termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Materials that you may have in your possession or control.
The parties are Independent Contractors. Neither party may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other; neither party may create or assume any legal obligation on behalf of the other.
PAX Programs Incorporated may provide notice to User via email, or (at its discretion) via certified U.S. Mail, to the address provided on the User’s registration form or such other address provided by User to PAX Programs Incorporated. User shall provide notice to PAX Programs Incorporated via email to: email@example.com, with a copy sent via certified U.S. Mail to the address on the User’s registration form.
User acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement shall in no event be construed as a third party beneficiary contract, and that it is not intended for the benefit of any person or company whomsoever except the parties hereto.
PAX Programs Incorporated may assign any or all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any party without the prior consent of or notice to User.
In any action or proceeding between or among the parties hereto to interpret or enforce any of the provisions hereof, the prevailing party shall, in addition to any other award of damages or other remedy, be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
You as a User of the Site, acknowledge and agree that PAX Programs Incorporated has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Site, including in the Materials, whether provided by PAX Programs Incorporated or third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that PAX Programs Incorporated makes no warranty or representation of any kind as to the availability of the Site or any portion thereof, that the Site or portions thereof may be inaccessible for various time periods (whether due to Internet service provider problems or otherwise), and that PAX Programs Incorporated shall have no liability for any unavailability of or inaccuracy in the Site or the Materials.
User will bear all risk associated with any content that you access. User accessing of any content made available by or through PAX Programs Incorporated and third parties is subject to your agreement to this provision and these Terms and Conditions.
PAX Programs Incorporated does not purport to offer any medical, psychological, therapeutic, religious, or other professional advice to users. Please seek the advice of counseling professionals (physicians, therapists, clergy, qualified business advisors, lawyers, financial accountants, etc.), as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinions, advice, or other content.
This site and all services provided through it are provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever. All express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, are expressly disclaimed. To the fullest extent permitted by law, PAX Programs Incorporated disclaims any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of this service. PAX Programs Incorporated disclaims any warranties for other services or goods received through or advertised on this site or received through any links provided in the site, as well as for any information or advice received through the site or through any links provided in the site. PAX Programs Incorporated similarly disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the site.
You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the products and services is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that may result in the download of such material.
Under no circumstances shall PAX Programs Incorporated be liable to any user on account of that user’s use or misuse of and/or reliance on the site, or its associated products and services. User expressly agrees that such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages (even if PAX Programs Incorporated has been advised of the possibility of such damages). Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the site, products or services, from inability to use the site, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on this service or received through any links provided on this site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the services, or received through any links provided in the products and services.
By using this Web site, User agrees to indemnify and defend PAX Programs Incorporated and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from User’s misuse of this Site or Service.
If you have questions, comments, or notices about the PAX Programs Incorporated Site or this User Agreement, please contact us in writing at the address below:
PAX Programs Incorporated
P.O. Box 693
Duarte, CA 91009