A 4-Day Workshop for Women and Men
Are Your Commitments Bigger than You Can Possibly Accomplish Alone? Then you NEED Partnership.
Imagine an extraordinary four days with a small group of women and men, where you align your heart's desire and your will with an expanded ability to communicate clearly and powerfully in partnership. This intimate and life-altering course with Alison Armstrong, Cindy Sawatzky, and a team of specially trained horses, is dedicated to PAX graduates with a desire to make and fulfill big commitments to their relationships, families, communities or organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN in CORE PARTNERSHIP:
Classroom concepts will be immediately expressed and experienced with horses waiting for us nearby...
- Honoring Your SELF and Your SPACE: Partnership is only possible when there is a fully self-expressed person available to be part of something. Too often, men and women lose themselves in pleasing and providing, thereby making partnership impossible. Learn how to not collapse in on your potential partners and to not disappear in relationships.
- ASK and RELEASE: Learn how to ask for what you need and then trust it will be provided for you. Get ahold of the pressure you consciously and unconsciously exert and release it so others can generate for you, without nagging or micro-managing.
- Clarity, Consistency, Acknowledgment and Appreciation: Shift your way of being to create consistency between what is in your heart and what you're communicating verbally and non-verbally. Drop down out of your head and into your core. These communications are the clearest, most powerful and get the biggest response from man, woman and horse alike.
- Intimacy and Boundaries: Instinct may have you believe that you can set boundaries or have intimacy - one or the other. Learn how to have them exist simultaneously. When working with the Rolland Sawatzky trained horses, you will experience that boundaries can cause affection, love and intimacy without causing distance or disempowerment.
- Become Conscious of your Attention: Our intention follows our attention. But we don't realize that our attention is often on what we don't want, while we're talking about what we do want. Horses are acutely aware of our attention and intentions and respond quickly. Their awareness helps us become conscious of the mixed messages we send and the source of the results we don't want!
- Grabbing the Reins: Break through the cycle of "grabbing back the reins," one of the most disempowering behaviors in men and women. Learn to allow the people in your life to provide, solve problems, take care of you and keep you safe.
- And Much, Much More!
Our 2019 Season SOLD OUT.
2020 Course Dates are now available.
SAVE YOUR SPACE ~ LIMITED TO 12 PARTICIPANTS
Horses are extremely intuitive and react faster than a domesticated cat! This has them provide immediate feedback to all the aspects of our communication, conscious and unconscious.
The horses are excellent trainers because they provide an immediate and powerful visual and kinesthetic learning experience.
We have found that by having clarity in your intention and what you need with the horse translates directly to your personal relationships!
Wondering if Core Partnership is for you? Take this QUIZ to find out:
- When making a request -- Do you choose from what you think you can get from that person? Instead of asking for what really matters to you?
- Do you frequently anticipate or imagine what you don't want?
- Do you assume you'll get a "No" and strategize for a "Yes?"
- Have you ever been accused of nagging? Of pressuring? Of not giving anyone "room to breathe?"
- Do you feel the need to micro-manage at work, in your family or in your relationships?
- Do you think you have to do everything yourself?
- Do you worry about trust?
- Do you struggle with letting others be accountable?
- Are you passionate about Partnership?
- Are you committed to an extraordinary family, business or community?
- Are you committed to excellence as a partner, manager or executive?
- Would you like to be committed to something bigger than you've taken on before?
If you answered YES to even one of these questions, Core Partnership may be for you - But only if you're willing to never have your normal concerns and complaints again. And you're interested in trading the illusion of control for the reality of being provided for in vibrant partnerships everywhere in your life.
What could happen if you were an open invitation for partnership?
- Transportation to and from the course each day to a Stony Plain motel.
- Transportation the final course date to Stony Plain or the Edmonton Airport.
- Snacks, Water & Lunch on each of the course days.
Frequently Asked Questions about Core Partnership
Our Personal Consultants are
happy to answer questions and
help you make the wisest
decision for you:
Toll Free: 800.418.9924 ext. 875 (International: 720.935.0665) or email: Consultant@understandmen.com