The Queen's Code for Sex: Understanding Men, Sex, & Intimacy
The most up-to-date version of what was once called The Queen’s Code for Sex / Celebrating Men & Sex™
For Graduates of The Queen’s Code Workshop: Understanding Men Online Course (live or online).
NOW available ONLINE world-wide with Alison Armstrong! Get It Online Now
Register NOW into a live 2-Day workshop as a first time participant and receive as BONUSES:
Register with one payment of $795 or 7 monthly payments of $117.
For every woman who wants to feel more desirable and have more freedom, satisfaction and fun with sex.
The Queen’s Code for Sex is both a secret code and a code of honor. This workshop cracks the code on male sexuality while giving you the tools to honor your own needs and desires.
- How every aspect of being male is expressed in sex, from Single Focus to the Stages of Development, from his desire to be your Hero to making you Happy.
- What sex means to men physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- How to reconcile male sexuality with your own values and standards.
- What leads to infidelity so you can prevent it and heal from it.
- The real meaning of pornography.
You’ll be able to:
- Heal from the past traumas that you are willing to release in your sexual history.
- Understand what it takes to be in a long-term monogamous relationship with a partner who gives you the satisfaction, care and play that you need to keep the passion alive.
- Honor yourself and experience the sex life of your dreams.
“Our culture widely promotes the notion that men are ‘misbehaving’, especially in the area of sex. While it makes
for a glib explanation, it provides nothing to heal the wounds many women have experienced in this area. By finally understanding male sexuality,
with compassion and a sense of humor, women can get what they need to be self-expressed, self-honoring and satisfied in their sex lives.”– Alison Armstrong
The Queen’s Code for Sex is designed to sort your ex-partners into their respective, peace-giving places, to heal the old wounds to your self-esteem, and give you the understanding and tools to have “the best lover you ever had” be in your future, not your past!
Understanding how men relate to sex will make you more effective with all the men in your life – not just your sexual relationships. Whether you’re committed to being a virgin bride or want to recharge a 30-year marriage, or just want to understand why sex is such a big deal, this weekend will give you more freedom to create and honor your personal sexuality and have men show up as the passionate, intimacy-seeking heroes they are.
Best of all, you’ll never forget what you hear from the panel of men as they express their endearing and often hilarious answers to your most intimate questions!
Want to find out more? Listen to Alison Armstrong talking about The Secrets of Lasting Passion.
To listen to the recording online, click on the link below (opens using Windows Media Player or any MP3-compatible player). To download the MP3 file and listen later, right-click the link below.
This recording is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Introduction to The Queen's Code for Sex - Recorded on Wednesday, September 23, 2015.
“This course not only put the fun back in the bedroom, it also helped clear out any ghosts under the bed. I appreciate the clean slate for my next romantic encounter.” – Pilisa Connor, Artist