The Queen's Code for Relationships: Understanding Men, Love & Commitment
The most up-to-date version of what was once called The Queen’s Code for Relationships / Celebrating Men & Marriage™
For Graduates of The Queen’s Code for Life: Being an Extraordinary Woman (live or online).
NOW available ONLINE world-wide with Alison Armstrong! Get It Online Now
Register NOW into a live 3-Day workshop as a first time participant and receive as BONUSES:
Register with one payment of $1195 or 7 monthly payments of $176.
Discover the source of our struggles to have satisfying, committed partnerships. And change your future!
In the Queen’s Code for Relationships: Understanding Men, Love & Commitment, You Will:
- Get the information you need to make sure you can be a Queen in your romantic relationships...instead of a doormat, nag or worse.
- Examine how we relate to marriage as women – out of instinct, based on fairy tales and striving for status – and how that prevents us from picking partners that bring out the Queen.
“Until women have grappled with their instinctive and cultural relationship to marriage, we cannot truly be ourselves. Our self-expression
will be circumscribed by the need to prove our independence while simultaneously seeking the biggest, strongest, most resourceful adversary to marry.
This workshop transforms romantic relationships at their core, providing access to freedom and partnership in many forms.” – Alison Armstrong
Looking for a Committed Relationship?
Learn the 12 things that make a woman “The Right Person to Marry”
- See how we’ve become the OPPOSITE of what men need to GET married and STAY happily married.
- Understand the huge differences in how men experience commitment, marriage and the progression of relationships.
- End the frustration, confusion and injuries to your self-esteem.
- Gain the freedom to accept your needs and create the relationship of your dreams (not someone else’s).
Sort what you really need to be happy from the false expectations hyped by magazines, movies and, even, your mother.
Select more intelligently and efficiently, maximizing your time and energy.
Trying to Make a Relationship Work?*
All partnerships are challenging. Understanding makes the difference.
- Come to terms with what successfully living together requires and leave with the skills and tools you need.
- Find out how predictable conflicts become problems if ignored, but when addressed could actually create a structure for love, romance, and fulfillment.
- Learn how to negotiate deals that make life easier, more fulfilling and fun – and make them stick.
Give yourself credit for what you're doing right.
Learn the small adjustments that make the big improvements, even saving marriages and families.
Getting Over a Relationship?
End the cycle of suffering. Heal so you can love and partner again.
- Learn what really happened so you don’t repeat the same mistakes.
- Stop blaming yourself for what wasn’t your fault.
- Gain the confidence that you have the ability, skills and tools to make a relationship work.
Keep the lessons. Leave the pain behind. Renew Hope.
Want to find out more? Listen to Alison Armstrong's Introduction to The Queen's Code for Relationships: Understanding Men, Love & Commitment
To listen to the recording online, click on the link below (opens using Windows Media Player or any MP3-compatible player). To download the MP3 file and listen later, right-click the link below.
This recording is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Introduction to The Queen's Code for Relationships - Recorded on Thursday, April 23, 2015.
“I’ve been divorced for 18 years. I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t marry again. When I started the first day, I had resistance, but allowed myself to stay. Now I realize my door was completely shut and I wasn’t allowing a man in. My door is wide open again for partnership now. I know how to get my needs met and I know they will be met. Thank you for the new beginning of my life.” – Jeanette Wilson, Self Employed
*While the workshop is designed primarily for heterosexual relationships, women have reported being able to use the information, tools and perspectives to significantly empower their same-sex relationships, whether they are romantic or platonic. This program is about partnership and union in all forms.