A Hero's Challenge: Being An Extraordinary Man
Four one-hour conference call sessions for graduates of A Hero’s Challenge: Being An Extraordinary Man
Make your transformation your reality!
The purpose of this 4-session series is to:
- Provide you with the clarity and support you need to take what you learned in A Hero’s Challenge and implement it in your life.
- Answer questions that weren’t addressed in the workshop or came up later.
- Provide encouragement and recognition for the strides you’ve made since the workshop.
- This teleclass consists of 4 one hour conference calls.
- Information to access your calls will be emailed to you once your registration is complete.
- Each session includes frequently asked questions, review of key topics plus additional information or applications on that topic, to support you in applying the information in your life over time.
- All sessions are recorded. Recordings are available online for 30 days after the completion of each teleclass.
Note: Don't see "Register" buttons below? You must Log In to have Registration Options appear in the table.
|Call Leader: Kevin Twohy & Dr. Pete Farmer
|Tuesdays September 19, 26, October 3 & 10, 2017
||5:00PM Pacific - 6:00PM Pacific
||Kevin Twohy & Dr. Pete Farmer