Understanding Women: Unlock the Mystery™
The Original 2006 Recorded Workshop - 4½ Hours on DVD or Audio CD
Is being mysterious the source of a woman‘s sexiness... or the source of her suffering?
Join Alison Armstrong as she illuminates the core of women‘s behavior -- how women think, feel, communicate, and relate to themselves and others. This product includes 4½ hours in chaptered sections with summaries and suggested activities by Alison. Watch or listen, Laugh and Learn, and be more successful with all women!
What if understanding women makes them even more intriguing?
- Discover how courageous women are everyday
- See the impact of women's feelings -- the good, the bad and the ugly
- Learn to heal women and protect both of you from the “Rage Monster”
- Find out how to nurture and support women to bring out the best
- Gain an unprecedented view into the minds, hearts and souls of women
Equally enlightening for Men and Women!
“As a woman, my life transformed in the moment I felt truly seen by men for the first time. I've been more relaxed, happy and peaceful since. Seeing women, by understanding all our unique gifts and challenges, is one of the greatest gifts you can give us.”
Originator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women workshop series.
Find out why women:
This Product does not satisfy the Understanding Women Online Course prerequisite for participation in Core Partnership, Extreme Freedom, Extreme Queen, PAX Mastery & Certification, The Dance of Partnership & The PAX World Tour. Register into the Understanding Women eCourse.
- Can't relax until certain things are cleaned, put away or placed just right
- Are compelled to give small details and feel mistrusted when you don't
- Can feel threatened by their mate's job, friends, relatives and hobbies
- Forget to eat but remember everyone else's favorite foods
- Need a touching invitation to come to bed before they're exhausted
- And much more!
||Price - Buy More and Save!
Understanding Women cover illustration © 2007 Roxana Villa www.roxanavilla.com