Our Satisfaction Guarantee
PAX Programs offers a "100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee" as follows:
- The Live Workshop guarantee requires completion of all portions of the program. If, after completing a program, I wish to request a refund, I am required to do so in writing by sending an email to Refunds@understandmen.com within 72 hours of the end of the program.
- The Webinar and Webcast guarantee requires that I request a refund within 30-Days of purchase. To request a refund, I am required to do so in writing by sending an email to Refunds@understandmen.com.
- The Online Course guarantee requires that I request a refund within 30-Days of purchase. To request a refund, I am required to do so in writing by sending an email to Refunds@understandmen.com.
- Online Course Package purchases guarantee requires that I request a refund within 30 days of purchase. I must request this refund within 3 days of completing the Online Course which I first began in my package to receive this refund. If I proceed to the next course in my package, I am acknowledging satisfaction with the Online Course already completed. To request a refund, I must do so in writing by sending an email to Refunds@understandmen.com.
- The satisfaction guarantee does not apply to the PAX Mastery & Certification Program, Personal Mastery Program, nor the Core Partnership Program because the ultimate success of these programs for me depends heavily on my efforts in participating fully in the programs.
We consider your time as valuable as your money, and we can’t refund your time. Therefore, we encourage you to examine the information available
here on our website and carefully consider if we are offering what you are seeking before you register into any of our programs.
This is what we guarantee will happen:
- A majority of original information presented from a unique point-of-view, addressing the topics, results and concerns specified under each
- A trained workshop leader competent in the material provided in the program
- A clean and orderly environment including standard hotel meeting room-type seating and ice water
This is what we do NOT guarantee:
- That you will be admitted to the workshop when you arrive late or return late from a break
- Free or discounted parking
- Discounted hotel accommodations
- That your questions will be answered
These are NOT provided at PAX Workshops:
- Refreshments other than water
- Recording Devices are not permitted